I Hold for You

"The love that I hold for you is a feeling that transcends all boundaries of time and space. It's an emotion that overwhelms me, envelops me, and fills me with a warmth that I cannot describe. It's a love that has been growing stronger with each passing moment, and has become an integral part of my being.

You are the one person who truly understands me, and who sees through all my imperfections and flaws. You have seen me at my worst and yet, you have loved me unconditionally. Your love has been a constant source of comfort and support, and has given me the strength to face any challenge that life throws my way.

Your love has become the one true thing in my life that I hold onto, no matter what happens. It's a love that has brought light to my darkest moments, and has given me hope when I had none. My soul is forever intertwined with yours, and I know that our love will never waver, no matter where life takes us."

Dedicated to a Girl I Love.... 

Comments

  1. Again Splendid work, good to know you are starting again l, wish I ever met you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Review :)

Popular Posts