16 June 1678


One Day at Libary.. Ark was on Trance he Write something he didn't mean it... 16June 1678

My heart aches with the weight of this choice,

To step aside, to let you find your voice.

The love we shared, a burden too great,

Leaving you longing for a peaceful state.



I hope my absence grants the solace you need,

A respite from the pain my presence would breed.

For in my love, I caused more strife than calm,

Depriving you of the healing balm.



Though it pains me to walk this path alone,

I pray my leaving allows your heart to atone.

May the silence that follows bring you release,

A chance to mend, to find the elusive peace.



I release you from the shackles of my care,

Hoping that in my absence, you'll learn to dare.

To rediscover the joy that once was yours,

And open your heart to life's kinder shores.


Though my love for you will never cease,

I hope my absence grants you the peace

That my presence could never truly provide,

For your wellbeing, I must now step aside.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Review :)

Popular Posts