Darkness



In the depths of my being, a sinister force awakens,
Whispers of darkness from Lucifer, a shadow that blurs and obscures.
For too long, it lay hidden, an unseen specter,
Yearning to dominate, to ascend as the ruthless king.

Yet within me, a gentle light flickers,
Engaged in a fierce struggle against this formidable adversary.
As the demon's patience wears thin, it seeks to triumph,
Yearning to unleash chaos and discord.

Once known as a cold-hearted deity, renowned for annihilation,
I now find myself unable to quench the demon's insatiable thirst.
My weary restraint has finally succumbed,
Allowing Lucifer to seize control and unfurl the darkness, setting the universe into motion.

Now, the demon reigns supreme within me,
Unleashing a cold and heartless dream, laying waste to all in its path.....

Comments

Popular Posts