Love With Ectasy......

I pin down your thighs;
And you grab me real close.
See, I like the Love passionate and real nasty but slow.
Just ask me with your voice sassy and I might even go;
Down for a lick or two.
But nothing more than an interlude.
It’s just a warm up for the dick to do;
A deep dive into the gully.
To massage your walls and tease your tummy.
To please the spots which have never been charted;
And chart the pleasures which have never been spotted.
Get my tongue wet and taste your whole damn body.

Anything you want, I got it.
Hard and long.
Make you climax for ten minutes strong and keep going on;
Until the screams are uncontrollable.
Holding you tight at the small of your back;
To keep you from fighting me off when I smack;
That ass – with my balls.
You know how it is when you crawl;
To the top of the bed and then I head you off;
By grabbing the post and making it toast with the wall.

A toast to our love scene.
Yeah I’ll drink to that.
And not just a sip sweetheart, I want to get drunk.
I mean I want my dick drenched.
No, I want my dick dunked.
I want to go deep into the abyss.
Fuck it, I want my ship sunk.

And I love it when you move your hips from west to east;
And grab my head then bite the sheets;
We can stay in between the sheets to trap the heat;
Or throw them off and let the sweet scent mix with the candle aroma.
Let it tattoo the air and let them know I’m the owner.
From the back I swear you’re a champion moaner.
No stopping for air once I crank up the motor.
Got your pussy gushing lovely like I’m shaking a soda.

I palm your ass with both hands and make sure that you feel this.
Flip it over. You on top and let your handle your business.
Rock it back and forth while I play around with your clitoris.
Bounce it up and down – and I will make sure that you’re hearing it.

One more time, drive deep and then flip it back over.
Up on my knees, my thighs locked and your legs over my shoulders.
You keep working like that I will cum in a few and;
“Oh shit, Don't Stop, Don't stop what you’re doing”.

I can feel it so I’m going to turn up the speed.
Cause best believe if I have to go, you’re cumming with me.
So hold on tight while I pump real hard and I swear;
I want to hear you scream and see you reach for shit that’s not there.
Both of us real wild and out of the park we send it.
Damn I’m finished and you’re cumming for an extra five minutes.
And when you’re done, I’ll massage your back and kiss on your chin........

Comments

Popular Posts