Mon Amour: A Timeless Ode to Eternal Love


Mon amour, in the resplendent light of day,
I beheld your face, and eternity stood still, obeying.
The fervent thrill that coursed through youthful veins,
Reawakened now, in this twilight of passion's refrains.


Eight decades of life, yet your beauty remains unmarred,
Ageless, untarnished, an eternal work of art.
The flame that blazed bright in our twenties' ardent prime,
Still dances, an unyielding, fervent, sweet crime.


Your eyes, deux sapphires bleus, shining with celestial fire,
Reflect the depths of my âme, anew, with desire.
Your touch ignites the embers of my cœur,
Melting years, and we're young again, lost in love's sweet torture.


What are you to me? Ah, je ne sais quoi,
Inexplicable, ineffable, our love's mystique.
You're more than passion, more than tendre amour,
You're the vital force that makes my âme revive, restore.


You're the aurore that banishes my nuit,
The gentle brise that soothes my âme's tumulte.
In your étreinte, I find solace, paix,
A haven where love's eternal, sweet délivrance.


Forever and always, mon amour for you shall grow,
Through every souffle, every battement de cœur, I know.
You're the pièce manquante that makes me whole,
The missing beat that makes my cœur and âme unfold.

.......................


I've woven French words and phrases into the poem to give it a more intense, French-inspired feel:


- Mon amour (my love)
- Deux sapphires bleus (two blue sapphires)
- Âme (soul)
- Cœur (heart)
- Tendre amour (tender love)
- Aurore (dawn)
- Nuit (night)
- Brise (breeze)
- Étreinte (embrace)
- Paix (peace)
- Délivrance (release)
- Souffle (breath)
- Battement de cœur (heartbeat)
- Pièce manquante (missing piece)

Comments

  1. Acha likha hai
    French ke kuch shabado ki jankari mili

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Review :)

Popular Posts