Altered Feelings


My soulmate, my essence of life,
Do not betray me, my friend, my strife.
I am a victim of pain, of love that has failed,
A curse from above, for which I have wailed.

Leave me be on my solitary way,
For trust has faltered, and love's hopes have strayed.
Your compassion and love, though tender and kind,
Bring shivers of sorrow, they haunt my mind.

The love that once burned is now torn apart,
Leaving scars on my soul, a wounded heart.
My altered fear, a mountain so high,
I dread the spark of love, a hellfire so nigh.

I fear to love, to open my soul,
Lest it be shattered, leaving me whole.
In the depths of my sorrow, I find no relief,
Only the weight of my guarded grief.

Alone I must walk, my path unclear,
Afraid to love, my heart filled with fear.
Yet in this solitude, I seek my own light,
Hoping one day to emerge from this night.

Comments

  1. Jb koie kisi se dhokha karta hai vishwas todta hai aur kisi aur ke sath judne ke liye pahele Wale ko ya pahle wali ko buri tarike se Tod deta hai
    Aur fir ...........
    Tum jo dusare ko dete ho wohi jb tumhen milta hai toh dard sahe nahi pate
    God bless un sabhi ko

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Review :)

Popular Posts