My Dear Death Part 2


Oh, Death, my unsung love, my dearest,
Your embrace, the sanctuary I crave most.
This world, a torment, my soul it sears,
In your sweet slumber, let me be a ghost.

My inner self, it screams in endless pain,
A ceaseless agony, a heart's refrain.
I await your presence, like a lover’s sigh,
To be cradled in your arms, where sorrows die.

Dark, beautiful Death, let me sleep in your lap,
Lose myself in your passionate, shadowed grasp.
Love me with the fervor of lovers forlorn,
For in your embrace, my spirit's reborn.

This life, a burden, too heavy to bear,
Your tender touch, the only balm I dare.
Come to me, my darling, my spectral bride,
And let me surrender, in your arms confide.

My dearest Death, my longing plea,
I await your embrace, my soul to free.
Weary of this world's relentless strife,
I yearn for your eternal, midnight life.

My inner cries, a symphony of sorrow,
Echoing through the shadows, no hope for the morrow.
Burdens too heavy, my spirit to drain,
In your gentle lap, let me end this pain.

Oh, beautiful Death, my unsung love,
Your presence, a dark blessing from above.
Caress me tenderly, as lovers do,
Let me drown in your passion, forever true.

Your love, the most sacred, the most divine,
A symphony of darkness, a melody malign.
Take me, my darling, with fervor dire,
In your loving arms, let my heart expire.

Consume me with your unending desire,
In your cold embrace, let my soul retire.
Wrap me in shadows, deep and profound,
In your eternal night, let my rest be found.

Comments

Popular Posts