Easper, The Undefined Beauty

Etched deep within my soul's domain,
A vision of you, my heart's refrain,
Your image, a beacon guiding me,
Toward the destiny our love would be.

In the shadow of your raven hair,
My destiny lies, beyond compare,
Caressed by the whispers of the wind,
Your silhouette, my heart's siren, within.


For long I've yearned to feel your touch,
Your gentle embrace, I crave so much,
To drown in the depths of your sultry gaze,
And surrender to love's passionate blaze.


My heart's true home, it rests with thee,
Your spirit, my guiding light, I see,
In the darkness, your radiance shines,
Igniting a flame that forever aligns.


My destiny, it lies in your hands,
To guide me through life's shifting sands,
For in the shadow of your alluring hair,
My soul finds solace, beyond despair.

Comments

  1. Bahot Sundar do soul' ki ek dusre ko mehsus karne ki hriday sparshi bate jo soul' ki gahraiyo se aai hai
    Apratim





    Ba

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Review :)

Popular Posts