A Letter to Her




My Beloved,

Your love, a tempest raging, wild and uncontrolled,
A flame that ignites my soul, fierce and bold.
Your touch, a caress, electric and sweet,
A symphony of longing, a heart-pounding beat.

In your eyes, I drown, a fathomless sea,
Where passion's currents carry me.
Your lips, a nectar, a divine elixir,
Quenching my thirst, making my spirit flicker.

Oh, my love, my heart's desire,
Your love's a fire, burning ever higher.
I crave your touch, your taste, your scent,
A ravenous hunger, unquenched, unspent.

Your skin, a velvet canvas, smooth and fair,
A masterpiece of nature, beyond compare.
Your laughter, a melody, sweet and clear,
Chasing away my doubts, dispelling fear.

Your hair, a cascade of silk, soft and deep,
A comforting haven, where I can sleep.
Your voice, a siren's song, enchanting and sweet,
Drawing me closer, making my heart complete.

Your smile, a radiant sun, illuminating my day,
Banishing shadows, chasing gloom away.
Your heart, a treasure trove, filled with gold,
A love so precious, more than can be told.

Hold me close, let me be yours,
In this embrace, my love endures.
Your love's a treasure, a priceless gem,
I'll cherish you forever, till eternity's end.

Comments

  1. Apne pyaar ko shabdo me bahot hi sundar rachna me dhala hai

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Review :)

Popular Posts