Who Is Saraa ?

It's always difficult to me who is Sara . i just try to portrait her What she is
 , But frankly
said.. mere alfaaz kum paarte hai usaay baayan karne koo
         Woh Saanam hai he Kuch aisa mera jiske tarif main
         Toh khuda bhi alfaazooo main h uljhaa raahegaa.... !


She look like a shy Girl
who takes time to open up
She is Childish She's mature on
a same time

&

who is very
gentle and Manner full with
a bit naughtiness
and sweet too
:)

She have deep emotions which she share less
She is the Girl who have many things
on Her mind Some crazy Some are innovative......

Her Smile is a healer of Every problem

She is the most beautiful Girl in this world No doubt
She is the Angel without wings, The Nightingale
The girl with big dreams, hopes & lots of love in her hearts
bit different to others with her different ideology &
thinking ..........

gentleness
softness
Innocence
& the Purity of her Soul
Is Her Identity.........


A Pure Soul

& at Present A Perfect Beautiful Stranger
 Who Know me More than me.................   That's My Sara..... She Is love of my Life

(She, she is not just a girl but she is my life
The essence of my life.. ...
my breathes, my heartbeat
she is my craziness
in the restless time she is the season of peace
for her only, is my love season.........)



Comments

Popular Posts