A Message from My Dream........



Lately I've caused you so much trouble
Unintentionally we loved each other
Secretly looking to one another
time is passing so fast
yet as if nothing really change
Until now were apart
Now I'm trying to cut the thinnest string
and forget about the never heard you and me
Only to find out that I'm just fooling myself
saying he doesn't worth your love
God knows I tried really hard
But that 'hard' was really not enough
Do I have to take the worst point?
To stay away from your place and live alone?
yeah... Maybe that's the only way
Oh Im really going crazy!
As i clean up my mess up
Simply staring at you for the last time
Damn I can't belive i have to miss that
i looked in the other way and take a deep breath
start to walk away, easing the pain that i have to get
teary eyed but i have to accept
...
Then I heard footsteps behind me
Shocked She hugged me
I felt her heart pounding so loud
As my tears finally fell as well as the sky's rain
I heard her voice saying something
Oh my God She's also crying
Begging for me not to go
I turned around and ask her why 

She says i love you and that is so,,,
I hold her face as she holds my own
Looking at each other now is known 

She says now that i found you i will never let you go
i will be forever with you
constantly loving you and die only just for you
My heart filled with happiness
I don't know what to say
Untl a truck fell down from nowhere
now we're dead


Now we are wishing to spend more time together
But we can't even touch each other
I knew it is forever
Back from the start just looking to one another... 

This Thing Happened on My dream.....


Please be with your love as early as you can
Hope this kind of love ends to us....... God Bless

Comments

  1. Hii Arup me disha ap mujhse pls baat kariye mujhe apse baat karni h apko maine mail kiya tha u not reply me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry maine grls logo se frndshp karna band kar diyaa spcly unknown grls se.... apko mera blog acha lagta h nice but pls ap frndshp ke liye mujhe mat boliye .. see ya.. have a great time ... thnk u

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Review :)

Popular Posts