Tara ... Lost Friend... Part One























  11:56:26 PM, 
  Saturday, 23 August 2014.. 

  I felt like hell was trying to do some insane stuff, I really want to end my life at that moment, 

  I am totally in a blaze of anger, heart-broken and somehow want to die at that time, was holding a blade, and was about to kill myself and at that sudden moment, a very old friend call pop out on my Google chat was bit confused at that time of night why she calling me?? She never calls me in 
past 7 years of our friendship why now!! and i received that call and that and said checks your msg.. 


 when i open up that chat box, her first question 

 She:tum to bhul hi gya tha hoga na mujhe. .:-) 
 me: naa bhula nai bus study busy(well that's a lie, was about to end my life) 

 And on the second moment, she said you hiding something am I right? 


Well before I tell you about that night let me tell you about her first little bit,


 we never saw each other nor ever met we are emailed friends since we were both in School, 

Since 2007, we talks so much through emails and sometimes google chats but time changes our emails are shorter and sometimes we hardly write to each other. we know everything about each other but during my graduation and hers too we r too busy with our schedule

But somehow Tara, always managed to msg me, and what I said about her, was just like her name she is Star, the most powerful warrior person i ever know, she didn't know how to lose in any situation, and this is about her and my fight against bipolar disorder. Tara A Friend, Mentor, Housewife, and the lost Person in the Crowd...



Comments

Popular Posts