...... Words......





       

     

   Destiny brought us together yesterday, 
Destiny tore us apart today,
Destiny will it ever bring us back tomorrow?"

Breaking up with you was hard,
But, Letting go of you, even harder.
Seeing everything that we once shared
come to an abrupt end, hurt
but, what hurts the most today,
is seeing us behave like strangers.

Time has passed us by,
But the memories still remain:
Memories: good and bad, of the days gone by,
Dreams: of the days yet to be,
Hopes: of making it last a lifetime,
Desire: to be together always,
Challenge: to make it last against all odds.

I want to move on with my life,
I want to put everything behind me,
but, how can I
When at each step,
all I can
think of is you.

Everything had seemed so right, so perfect..
It was all like a dream,
too good to be true.
We thought we were 'made for each other',
Oh! I wish...If only...

         

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Review :)

Popular Posts