Will You Meet Tomorrow?




A Sweet Moment Of Lovers in a Silence Moment......

Girl Asking his lover ..... while the heading for home.....


 She : Listen...

         Will You Meet Tomorrow?


He : Why Should We Meet Everyday?

         After a Pause.. : Who Am I to you ?




 She Thinks:  Spending Each Seconds with you seems far to less,

                     Sharing each wish with you leaves me thirsting for more,

                     But  when i look at you, i get all tangled Deep,

                     unnerving talks get me scaring the unknown  and i
         
                       helplessly end up asking you everyday

    Will You Meet Me tomorrow?


He Also Thinkin With a Mild smile:  I walk around all the roads

                                                    & End up only at your doorstep

                                            i want to get lost in the secret alleys  which lay behind your smile

                                        When such are the thoughts that keep me occupied every moment

                                          Stupid Girl !

                                  You Still Ask me, Will I Meet You Tomorrow ?


                   

                    Dedicated To You.......... <3


                                                       


Comments

Popular Posts