Love Is......







For love is just a feeling, Passion yearning to be free.






What is this feeling that I have,
For you that I see.
A stirring down inside my heart,
That yearns to be set free.

My mind begins to wonder,
As my fantasies begin.
To having you lie with me,
As I worship your soft skin.

The kisses that I give you,
And touches that I crave.
The dreams of everlasting,
From the love that we both gave.

Will serve to drive us forward,
Towards a life of ecstasy.
As we satisfy this urging,
Born from our fantasy.

We’ll enjoy each other’s pleasure,
And we’ll strive to make it so.
As our fingers do the walking,
Knowing where they need to go.

A multitude of senses,
Striving hard to realize.
What can make one long for loving,
While I kiss your inner thighs.

Your moaning drives me onward,
Pleasing you is all I need.
Now your breathing tells the story,
A climax needing to be freed.

You strain against the feeling,
Wanting, needing more.
As you cast your eyes to heaven,
Not unlike you’ve done before.

I know this love for loving,
Sharing pleasure we require.
With you all around me,
An unquenchable desire.

Some things just don’t need knowing,
For why they seem to be.
For love is just a feeling,
Passion yearning to be free.........

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Review :)

Popular Posts