Total Ecstasy







Sorry For Using Foul Language......


The nights seem so cold without you near
But my personal touch believes you are here
I look at the stars that shine high in the sky
And imagine they're the sensuality in your black eyes

The light breeze sends shivers to Your spine
As I ***** her neck, oh so divine
Inhaling the musk of her scent,  She deeply sigh
And My hand travels passionately up to her inner thigh's

My lips seek her with a hunger so strong
And i reach lower to remove her's thong
Kissing her bossom, moving down to the pleasure

her hands through my hair, we exhale together

Arching my back, I want so much more
Little do I know what's really in store

her body quivers to the rhythm of my tongue
I whisper, "No babe, I'm not done."

A sweet moan from her lucious lips
As my body moves with her hips
Kissing her emotionally, it makes her's weep
my body inside of her, oh so very deep

The fire . . . . . . Burns inside each other in such. . .
Pumping one another in such sweet sin
Holding her in my arms so tight
And we make love all through the night.........

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Review :)

Popular Posts