Last Night She Come..........







Last Night She come in my dream, & asked me some question.... I give her wrong answer & She will go ............. but Now i confess my answer to all of you?
 Her Question & my answer.....


1. Arup. Who am i 2 u ?

Ans. 
You are the one
I’ve been praying in front of GOD for  millions of Infinite years
Finally I’m lucky enough to gain your acquaintance

You are the one
That greets me in such a special way
Occupying my heart arbitrarily without my consent

You are the one
That touched me by your unique talent
Inviting me to dance in the rhythm of poems

You are the one
That awaken my sensation for the world
Warming my soul and brighten my days

You are the one
That has taken away my breath
Rendering me lost in boundless yearnings............................


2. Why u stopped me when i want to die?

Ans. 
I Want To See You In my  Last Time

you were always there for me
always by my side
I guess I couldn't see
with out you I just can't abide

those times I loved the most
were just talking with you
who would've known
now I'm all alone
and all I can do is think of you

I loved it when you held me
all safe and warm
I felt no harm could touch me
in your innocence love with me

but then I messed up
I really don't know why
with you I broke up
and now I am sorry

all I want, is a second chance
I understand that's not easy to do
even if you won't give me a glance
I want you to know,
I'll always love you.....................................

I Love You Sara.... Always 



Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Review :)

Popular Posts